Thursday, July 3, 2014

Add intellisence reference files of Jquery in custom javascript file

In this article I am sharing my thoughts on adding the reference file to your solution to get functionality of the specific .js file.

clip_image001

Its very simple ,you need to create a simple asp.net appllication and require to add Jquey script file .

JQuery provides you ample functions to create impressive animations and interactions.

I would try to demonstrate to my technology geeks , how to create custom jquery function ,hope it would be helpful for those who are keen to create and avail advantages of this.

I’ve created a MVC sample applciation which I won’t explore here ,however my main focus to add refernece file on demand.

Here we go for first look of MyCustomJquery.js file been added to solution:

clip_image003

There is no intellisence present in above depict image ,I belief any individual is not so much familiar with how many functions/methods are present in any Jquery library,to achieve this I’ll add the required reference .js file at top of the code in MyCustomJquery.js file,Look at the image beneath and benefits after adding this.Kindly add these files it to you solution first.

clip_image005

This is how you can avail this feature goodness.

Note:clip_image007

clip_image008
clip_image009

 

To know more about JQuery .Kindly go through with given below links.

CALL CONTROLLER ACTION METHOD FROM JQUERY USING AJAX

JQUERY INTERVIEW QUESTION AND ANSWER WITH PRACTICAL: PART 1

JQUERY INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WITH PRACTICES: PART 2

JQUERY INTERVIEW QUESTION AND ANSWER WITH PRACTICES: PART 3

Kindly let me know if having any query.

Chees .Net Smile

Sachin Kalia

1 comment :

  1. You are right. This chunk of code will be useful if someone wants to achieve this with some custom way. Else this tool is really awesome. :)cloud storage free

    ReplyDelete